Friday, November 2, 2018

Mother-in-law also paid for living expenses, to the milk carton of the daughter in the cirte also smuggled for stealing

Living with my parents-in-law, I tried to close my eyes through many things. My husband's husband, although not expressing his love for his daughter-in-law, is a better man

. Only my mother-in-law is always giving me instant blood.
My husband is a retired army, and his mother-in-law receives a monthly salary through insurance. For a month my mother-in-law did not use all that money. The house is only a few people, eating is not luxurious. However, my mother-in-law always complains about not having enough living expenses.

Jav Sex Uncensored
Actually I did not dress her mother-in-law at all. The grandparents now have something else to worry about. Not for grandchildren, when the grandfather closed his eyes can not carry his hand. But every month I still send my mother-in-law some money, as if the couple's meals. I give money, her mother-in-law without hesitation. Her actions made me not dress up at all.

Jav English Sub

The mother also paid for living costs, to the milk carton of the daughter also sneak stealing drink - Picture 1.
I give money, her mother-in-law without hesitation. (Illustration)

My mother-in-law is nearly 60 years old. But she remember forget to forget about things. Your clothes must wash your hands because the washing machine will fade and crease. He also reminded her husband throughout, but almost she put all in the washing machine to wash for convenience.

I also know that I should wash myself. The sadness of my job is too chaotic, want to sit watching a movie is also difficult. Moreover, the house has a mother in law all day, so she hired a maid to do laundry without her mother-in-law.

The worst is that my mother-in-law stole food in the room. I am pregnant, although eating tonic but children are still less weight than standard. She is eating well, but she is hard to gain weight. So the doctor told me to buy foreign milk to drink to the baby.


fc2

This type of milk is not cheap. A bottle of milk in a month also cost you a few million. But for me, I also try to save money to buy about drinking. Some days I did not notice that I lost milk. Until one day to borrow money from my mother-in-law, I saw a box of milk on top of her desk. In the examination room, she lost 10 boxes.

Mother-in-law also paid for living expenses, to the milk carton of the daughter also sneak stealing drink - Picture 2.
Why do not you drink those things and go to your room to sneak up on your milk to drink? (Illustration)

10 boxes, but she went down the room to ask her husband's mother not to buy normal milk and drink her milk, she said: "Mother to pick up clothes to wash it should try to drink. He should sleep well. " She said that milk is expensive, she laughed and said that the expensive is different, drink into the healthy people.

https://www.javqd.com/movie/hot.html

I do not know what to say than to hug the room immediately. I'd rather not buy anything for my parents-in-law. This sugar is out of milk to buy milk, the sugar children buy sugar. Why do not you drink those things and go to your room to sneak up on your milk to drink? She told her husband also hugged her to do snacks. The more I think, probably from before tomorrow to work you have to put the milk carton in the closet and lock it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment